Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 
Locals watching the foot traffic outside Polcari's Posted by Hello

Comments:
If it were in Brooklyn it could be in a film like 'Blue in the Face' with Lou Reed. 'Neoww Yoiik'. 'Baaastan' is lovely, though. Do they still have that whacky train announcer at the station?
 
Ed,

I don't know about the whacky train announcer, but there was one on a B&M train I used to commute to Boston on who announced the station stops alla Johnny Most.
 
Mille grazie, Isabella. My 2nd novel is set in Boston in the North End and in Italy, so it was like looking at pictures of home! Thanks.
 
P.A.M.

How wonderful! Please let me know when your book is published.

And please let me know about your first novel.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Silktide SiteScore for this website